PictureSpoonflower Iris Border Print Dress
Here is another creation made from one of my spoonflower designs.  This was actually the first design I made for one of the Spoonflower Challenges!  Now  it is this year's Easter Dress.  I used the Performance Knit.  I love the feel and weight of the fabric for this type of dress.  Perfect color with some stretch for comfort!  I used Butterick pattern #5815.  The pattern went together very well.

Maybe you can picture a dress like this or a skirt or something else made from this fabric.  If so, click this link to take you to my Spoonflower Shop for ordering information.  There is also a coordinating print without the Border design in case you need additional fabric with the background design to finish out a project.  You can find it here.

Thanks!

Comments

04/03/2016 2:57pm

This dress is so great in its look and style. The print is so good and color combination makes the look so great. Thanks for sharing this awesome dress here with great look.

12/21/2016 3:21am

What a beautiful dress! I can imagine myself wearing a skirt with the same pattern. The fabric looks nice as well. Keep on posting your creations. I will definitely share this with my friends so that they will feel enlightened. Have a nice day!

01/02/2017 7:28am

It's really a nice looking dress. I like how you match colors. I didn't know you were also great with making dresses like this. I thought you were only doing children' and living room stuff. Keep doing what you love. You are very good with it. You are a gem to your loved ones, I think. You should give lessons.

04/04/2016 10:32pm

You have a lot of professions)

04/06/2016 7:36pm

Thanks! keep rocking.

I think too old print design because mostly peoples like him simple designing on clothing anyways keep it up and sharing more different prints in this website.

04/18/2016 7:02am

You can view information about Fashion and dresses by visiting umaandleopold.com. The world of clothing is always changing, as new cultural influences meet technological innovations. Researchers in scientific labs have been developing prototypes for fabrics that can serve functional purposes well beyond their traditional roles, for example, clothes that can automatically adjust their temperature, repel bullets, project images, and generate electricity.

04/25/2016 2:11am

Buy Boys' baby clothes at Argos.co.uk, visit Argos.co.uk to shop online for Clothing.

06/16/2016 11:55am

plastic surgery are used all over the world and are widely in demand for

removing curt marks or making skin fair and have many benefits

http://botchedplasticsurgery.org/ ,follow this to know about its benefits and

how it is changing humans life.

07/03/2016 1:16pm

People likes to wear some new brands, that will help them to look simple and cool. I really like the ideas of Helen and i will follow their instructions properly to find my dressing.

07/27/2016 7:43am

I wish to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular trouble.As a result of checking through the the net and meeting techniques that were not productive, I was thinking my life was done.

08/02/2016 5:17am

I wish to appear by virtue of you just to safeguard me out of this particular trouble.As a result of checking through the net and meeting procedures that were not productive, I was conclusion my life was done.

08/02/2016 8:18am

I have to voice my passion for your kindness giving support to those people that should have guidance on this important matter.

08/13/2016 11:29am

Interesting article, quite satisfactory.

08/20/2016 3:27am

what I see and I read here may be able to provide benefits in the future, thanks to her this article.

How much does it cost?

09/06/2016 4:46am

His form has been filled. Thank you friend b(^)

09/21/2016 9:39am

That is clearly a good plan anyway.

10/13/2016 10:40am

Nice work thanks for sharing this post. I truly choose to reading your post

Thanks.

11/18/2016 12:46am

This is a fantastic dress and printed flowers make it more beautiful.

11/23/2016 6:00am

good news for every one just listen to unlimited music and watch video daily with free itunes card it's safe and it works..

11/28/2016 1:03pm

Thanks for the great post

12/07/2016 2:47pm

Online canvas printing can seem to be a very daunting prospect for anyone who is considering touching up their photos. It is a big step from uploading them to Facebook to actually displaying them on high quality canvas to be hung up on the walls of your home! Yet you will not regret it. So long as your photos are filled with colour and passion and emotion, they will look breathtaking when transferred onto canvas! Here are a few tips and tricks to make the process as straightforward as possible for you.

12/09/2016 12:09am

Wow beautiful,The design and colors used in this beautiful dress looks so great,You must have used 55printing to get the design printed on the dress,The design is all one can have with the bes simplicity and colors in it.

02/24/2017 12:18am

Your dress is looking gorgeous and printing of this dress is really awesome. Thanks for sharing your views with us.